How to Update an Address

How to Update an Address

Update Your Address

To change your home address in our Student Information System, please do the following:

  1. Download and complete a Residency Verification Form
  2. Provide two [2] Proofs of Residence
    • one [1] proof from each category listed
  3. Scan and email these documents to SEMS Registrar at

Affidavit of Residence

If you need an Affidavit of Residence, please begin by emailing SEMS Registrar at

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.