Update Your Home Address

CHANGE a HOME ADDRESS during the school-year

Currently enrolled SEMS families:
To update your home address in our Student Information System, contact SEMS Registrar at [email protected].
You'll be asked to submit two [2] Proofs of Residence. 


If you need an Affidavit of Residence, please begin by emailing SEMS Registrar at [email protected]

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.